We are now accepting applications!
The Initiative invites rising high school seniors to participate in its Youth Leadership Program. Students will receive an invaluable opportunity to participate in a paid, three-week leadership development training program. Students benefit from mentorship and working alongside diverse peers from across the state while gaining real-world perspectives and insight into the nonprofit sector. Our leadership development training is specifically targeted for high school students and designed to equip students to be better prepared to take on upcoming challenges.
Note these important dates associated with participating in the Youth Leadership Program.
- Applications are due by April 15, 2019.
- Selected applicants will be notified of their acceptance via email on or before May 11, 2019.
- Program begins June 27, 2019 and concludes July 20, 2019.
- Session One: Thursday, June 27 – Friday, June 28
- Session Two: Thursday, July 18 – Saturday, July 20
Ready to apply? Begin your application by clicking below!
Not ready to apply just yet? Have some questions? Contact us via email at email@example.com, and our program facilitators will get in touch with you!
For more information about the program and a paper application, check out the links below:
2019 Student Information and Application Packet